Thursday, February 01, 2007

VACATION FROM SCHOOL, FOR SCHOOL


After months of teaching in Opole, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm SO glad to be in Nowy Sacz. This is one of the smallest mountain towns but getting to see all my school friends (see example above) and just getting to hang out, is awesome. The classes are great. The first one we have in the morning begins at 8am and although it's early, it's a technology class. Most of the time we spend either watching people's PowerPoint presentations or making our own websites. After breaking for lunch at noon, we begin our second class at 1:15. This teacher has so much experience and great controversial stuff that makes me think-something I love to do. Plus - he doesn't want us to get burned out so he usually ends class at least 45 minutes before 5. So needed. Both teachers aren't giving much work outside the class so my nights are spent catching up with these crazy friends of mine.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

oh yay... that sounds really nice! enjoy your weekend miss ilona.