Sunday, February 04, 2007

DREAMS

I've been a week in Nowy Sacz. Most of the time has been spent hanging out with everyone - which has been really nice. We had to do a powerpoint presentation on ourselves and it was so awesome to see pictures and places of where everyone has gone. I'm still homesick but it was like a shot of remembering why I'm here and why I'm doing this. I have a couple friends that are currently living in Spain and at this point, I want nothing more than to hop on the plane and go back with them. I'm really not looking forward to Opole but I think I just need to go out more. I've been to so many restaurants and bars here since I came in last weekend and it just makes my life seem a little more real. Not so much like I'm living for work.
Woke up this morning from some weird dreams. I was teaching a spontaneous class and it actually turned out well. I think it's from my researching ways to teach grammar last night. Then I dreamt that my nana called me - which wouldn't happen. So more dreams and more stress while I'm sleeping and then my mind wakes up. I don't open my eyes but I can hear my roommate coughing and I slightly freak out. I haven't slept in the same room as someone, besides slumber parties, for years and it takes me a good 5 seconds to figure out where I am. My mind flips through my life as I've known it for the past few years and I finally figure out I'm in a small mountain town in the south of Poland. Whew...

No comments: