Monday, February 19, 2007

MEETING AT 2:00...OR SHOULD I SAY 14:00

Have our meeting at 2. I'm not really sure why our boss thinks that we're asking too much. I have seen jobs posted in Poland that offer much more than what we are making, and some of them include housing as well. We make 730 zl a month and then they pay 1000 zl to our master's program. That works out to 1730 zl a month plus accomodation. Now we work 26 contact hours a week, which is also more than normal. I have seen job postings for the surrounding area that offer 3000-4000 zl a month! Now those don't include housing but supposedly our rent is 650 each, per month. I can't believe that she thinks our asking for an increase in salary is not logical. Can't wait to see how this pans out. We're a little nervous that she might pull out her own calculator which as my roommate put it so well, works differently than ours. We will see.

No comments: