Wednesday, February 07, 2007

IRONY

I'm in tech class and we're learning how to set up a blog...on blogger. Coincidental. So it seems that I'll spend the class time working on my webquest - something we learned about the other day. These things are great. http://webquest.sdsu.edu/ You basically come up with a task that a group of students have to accomplish using the web. There's usually a role for each student and they have to bring something different to the group for the final product. I've been putting off teaching American politics for my Kluczbork class and this is perfect. My director for that school has been suggesting that I make them do research on the internet for various topics so I'm basically going to have them teach me about my government. Then again, they probably already know more than I do at this point.

No comments: