Friday, February 23, 2007

MONEY AND FRIENDS

Lately, and it may have something to do with making slightly more money, I've been in this awesome mood. I have my moments, as anybody that truly knows me, knows I have. But on the whole, I've been almost elated lately. I am enjoying walking everywhere, my classes seem, for some reason, easier to plan for since I returned from Nowy Sacz. I don't know, I guess maybe I'm getting settled.

My friend from school is coming over this weekend. I'm attempting to make bigos; a Polish dish of basically whatever's in the kitchen thrown into a pot and cooked. It's delicious if it's made correctly though. I attempted to do it at home when I got back from Poland last time but it was a disaster and I ended up throwing the whole thing out. This time, I have special spices I bought that will hopefully help. And for some reason, the meat here is usually really good (Polish McDonald's is the best!); no gristle. Also, my friend Peter from Nowy Sacz will possibly be coming to visit. It's amazing what a little extra money will allow one to do. I can actually hang out with people now!

No comments: