Friday, October 05, 2007

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE...AGAIN

Well, it’s official – I’m leaving. The Jet Blue flight didn’t seem as final as this one to Dublin will be. I’m sitting in the airport, pursing my lips and clenching my teeth so I don’t cry (even though I know how good it would feel). I think I might have to make my way into a stall now that I don’t have as many bags.) I hope I’m not crazy (bad crazy) for doing this. I forgot how impolite Polish people are sometimes but remembered it when I was sitting here in the airport, having New Yorkers do rude stuff without even realizing it. Guess it reminded me.

So here I am, typing on my computer (I forgot my journal at home) to avoid the thoughts in my head. It’s gonna be really difficult at first but I’m hoping that my quest for gifts for loved ones (and myself) will help pass the time when I’m not freaking out about teaching again.

No comments: