Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AN IMPENDING HOLIDAY

I know it's been quite some time since I last wrote but I hope you can all understand that once I decided to come home, writing in this blog felt kinda weird.

I bought my ticket and it's set - I'll be home November 10th. I'm leaving the school a week earlier than I had wanted to but figure that three weeks is a long time for someone who isn't happy. They'll be okay.

Tomorrow I have to shop for some nice pants or a skirt for All Saint's Day. I'm to head over to Leska's for church and dinner and then at some point, we're going to visit all the important places in my mom's childhood. I am SO very excited for that. I have both my digital and regular camera and hope to get a ton of beautiful pictures, especially of the lit cemetery on Thursday night. It's sad we don't have anything like that in the states.

So luckily, I have no classes on Thursday or Friday, which is great because I teach 6 hours (straight) on Thursday and 8 hours on Friday. After this holiday, I only have one more week.

No comments: