Sunday, January 21, 2007

WEEKEND





pictures on the way to kluczbork. nothing in particular, just some polish countryside.

ahhh....the weekend. love it. but it means work. and it means me worrying about the work i'm not doing because i'm either watching ugly betty on peekvid or sleeping this hangover/being sick off.

spent saturday running around opole looking for a hair straightener. i (stupidly) asked the one drunk guy on the bus where the big shopping center was and he didn't understand me and then he wouldn't stop talking to me. luckily i was able to ask some ladies. then, i oddly enough ran into that one student that gives me problems in my wednesday class, just as i was getting off the bus. he pointed me in the right direction and was really nice. he actually came running after me when he saw me walking in the wrong direction to the plaza. maybe he isn't trying to give me a hard time. maybe he just doesn't know how to ask questions in a way that isn't intimidating. maybe it's just that i'm a horrendous teacher and have no idea what the hell i'm doing up there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not a horrendous teacher. Actually, I haven't got any evidence to base this on, but I'm sure you're not. Does this make you feel better? I hope so.

apolishprincess said...

dear "anonymous"

thank you for your comment. it does make me feel somewhat better, except who are you??

Unknown said...

You and the 'crackies on the bus'...what can I say?! You must be a magnet, or u never learn...don't get stressed about that student anymore-maybe he isn't meaning to be that irritating? Either way-not worth it.