Wednesday, January 03, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL TIME

After a long and wonderful break of doing nothing but traveling, a little bit of homework, and relaxing in front of the computer; I'm heading back to teaching. I must admit that although I find it completely draining at times, I'm actually looking forward to going back. I feel refreshed and ready. And the fact that I have two weeks off to go to school at the end of this month - well, that helps. So three weeks of work and homework and then two weeks of long days in the classroom, on the other side.

Good news too- my sister might be coming to see me! She said plans fell through (are falling through?) for Paris and that her and her boyfriend might come to Krakow. It'll be a tight month with a visit to Krakow and homework and school...and the other school, but it would be SO nice to see her and John. God I need a hug from her...

No comments: