Friday, January 19, 2007

NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT

I finally broke down and bought a mass amount of individually packed tissues. I had to. I was gonna try and stick it out with the toilet paper at my flat and the school but my nose is officially raw. So bad that I woke up in the middle of the night. Then, proceeded to have one of the worst mornings since I've been here.

My contacts were like pure chemicals in my eyes. Have no idea how that happened. Then, my straightener broke. Then, I missed the bus by 30 seconds (yes, I saw it drive away) and decided to walk in the hurricane wind to school. (There was actual hurricane warnings last night.) Whew. But it's Friday! (*insert smiling face*)

Off to Kluczbork in a few minutes. Love those classes but I feel so sick. I hope I can make it. Then it's MiP homework all weekend. Have to do that presentation. Other than that, I'm addicted to peekvid.com and have been watching whatever I can in the way of current American television. Next weekend, I'll be able to spread my wings and head out to Czestochowa and Krakow for some relaxation before my classes start. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it that you wrote a whole paragraph about tissues.

carrie.