Sunday, June 11, 2006

RELIEF...AND THEN STRESS AGAIN

So one of the guys from school (not sure who, it's hard for me to follow this whole listserv thing sometimes) has volunteered to meet me at the airport when I get there next Sunday afternoon. What a relief. Even though I can't really do too much to prepare for my arrival next weekend, the thought of it was causing me major stress.

Starting to get a little freaked out about moving. I'm actually glad it worked out that I go for the two weeks in June rather than just moving there in the fall; I think it will help me become comfortable with the idea of it all before actually making the leap. I've been telling myself that once over there, I'm gonna have to really work on grasping the concept that Poland is now my home; it's where I live. I think that will be the most difficult for me to wrap my brain around.

No comments: