Friday, June 30, 2006

HOMEWARD BOUND

So it seems these two weeks have finally come to an end. When I first decided to do this program, I was hoping to just come in the fall and start living here. As it sometimes goes, things didn't work out as I had planned. I'm so glad they didn't. There's so much I didn't realize about living abroad and I wouldn't have realized till I got here. The stuff that'll be in my suitcase come September wil be a lot different than what would have been in there had I not come this month.

So tomorrow morning, a bunch of us head out to Krakow and then I'm finally going home. I just can't wait to sleep. With 8 hours of school a day and then homework in the evenings, it's been a little stressful. At least we got a chance to celebrate the end of the semester.


Vivian finally gets to cut loose.

Jenny's all business when it comes to Poland.
Seems there's something about Chumbawamba.


No comments: