Monday, June 26, 2006

CRANKY PANTS

I hate that feeling when you know you've got work to do but you're just completely unmotivated and feel like you just can't seem to focus. That's so me right now. It's unbearably hot and there's no ending in sight; no pools, no air conditioning, no nothing. My feet are like mini swamps and I don't feel like I have a place that I really want to go right now. I should probably eat but I'm sick of eating at the same three restaurants but I really should eat some food (seeing as yesterday's meals consisted of cookies for breakfast, a snickers for lunch and two pieces of old pizza for dinner). I can't sit in my stinky room anymore. I want to take a cold shower but I only have enough clean clothes to get me through this week. I don't want to do homework but I don't want to sit around and smoke massive amounts of cigarettes, especially since Pall Malls seem to be the cig of choice around here and I feel like my throat is transforming into sandpaper.

No comments: