Thursday, June 22, 2006

JOB PROSPECT

Well, it's three days into the course and it's amazing how comfortable somebody can become in just three days. I still don't have a straightener but luckily, one of the guys here has super curly hair and he recommended/let me borrow all these products. I had a whole routine to do last night and this morning.

I think I have an interview this week for a language school (yeah!) in Opole which is cool. I was a little nervous about possibly having to do the university teaching thing - I don't feel prepared for that yet. Starting to get excited at the prospect of living overseass and although I'll be in Poland for two years, I'm already dreaming about all the other places I'd like to live(Greece...Spain...pretty much anyplace with the possiblity to live in a villa...). Everyone in my class is so well traveled and I feel extremely far behind at this point - can't wait to "catch up."

The bonus?? I have the ability to apply for EU citizenship since my mom was born in Poland which makes it a ton easier for me to travel. Seems if I get one, I won't have to worry about a work Visa or ever being an illegal immigrant in any of the EU countries. Very cool.

I'm taking pictures and promise to post as soon as I get internet on my laptop.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

awww damn! somewhere i have a plug adapter... one that you connect to your straightener and then it makes a funny new plug that fits into european plugs. i have it SOMEWHERE!

i am so glad thigns are feeling comfortable. i can't stop smiling!!! READING ABOUT THIS RULES!