Friday, June 09, 2006

AVOIDING HOMEWORK

Okay. First blog and I'm ruining it by admitting that I have not yet done my homework and I leave for my "first semester" (only two weeks long) in just a week. Working full time, moving out of my house and then attempting to begin what will most likely be a whole new life, has turned out to be a little more time consuming than planned. And then blogging it on top of it all...whew...I'm a spent girl.

I have been trying to get everything ready but feel so overwhelmed. It's funny, when I think about it on the surface, it's only two weeks of studying abroad. But when it gets down to the grit, I'm soon to be in an entirely different country, trying to speak what little Polish words I know, and trying to remember to do all the preparation leading up to this (passport, Visa, yahoo email groups, having someone meet me at the airport, packing, mentally preparing, homework, AC adaptors, dorm rooms, exchanging money, and much, much more).

No comments: