Sunday, June 18, 2006

NOWY SACZ

Alley in the town square.

Another walk to school.

A walk to school.

This blog was handwritten (yet again-it's been some time since I've had internet) in Nowy Sacz.

Well I'm finally here - and there's nothing I want more now than to have a little order to what's going on. Right now I'm at a dorm that's not the original one I was gonna be at and I was hoping to meet some of my classmates tonight. Now - I'd be happy to find someone with a source of fire (I've already forgotten how to ask for a lighter or matches on the way down from my room) and a source for internet access. It would be nice to touch base with everyone back home.

My dorm is disgusting. My actual room is okay because nobody else has gotten to touch it but the bathroom and "kitchenette" have dorm written all over them.

Poland is awesome though. There's this great mix of beautiful houses peppered with culture and then mounds of rolling hills. It's great. I can't wait for my family to come here.

I really hope that I can pick the language up quicker than it's been going lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lon, sounds like you are enjoying yourself, minus the crappy room and adaptor thing. I can't wait to see pics and hear more about it all!