Monday, December 11, 2006

WEEKEND


This weekend was nice. Got together with the girls for brunch at Carrie and Annwen's flat. Had a ton of food. Then we got together later that night and had dinner at my flat. It was so nice to sit around, casually stuff our faces and talk about things other than work.

Still don't have internet and it's starting to give me migraines. I need to work on pre-course assignments for my master's program in February and I'm at a loss. Oh, and I found out that we could've done a 9 month contract but for some reason, the school signed us for 12 months. Not sure what that's all about. Oh, and Carrie found out that if we decide to be a commuter in our program, the only difference is that we won't have housing, transportation and books paid for like we do now. Which is funny...cause it's not currently paid for...

No comments: