Monday, December 18, 2006

I MISSED YOU POLAND

Did a little border hopping this weekend. So nice. Sachin and I went to the Czech so he could get a quick stamp in his passport. We had dinner at this cute little Italian (Czech-Italian?) restaurant. Then we headed back to Poland to find that we missed any trains and buses that left the small city we were stuck in. So we got a hotel room and headed out to the bar. Had a completely relaxing weekend (despite my questionable ability to "go with the flow") and got to visit with someone that I definitely don't see enough of.

Thinking of checking out Warsaw for my next teaching "gig". I can't take this small city thing much longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lon! Haven't had the chance to write you as much as I'd like. Hope all is well with you... let me know what's going on with you- I don't know the best way to contact. Dad loves the blog though haha, he asked me last night if I checked your pictures out, I'm like "yea dad, I've already seen them haha." He had some problems opening the ones you sent from Kodak though, so I don't know what's up with that? Anyways, check out this random photo- it's pretty freaking hilarious... mind you I do not know these guys, me and my gfs met them in the bar haha: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48049397, I'm totally on his myspace page, how weird is that?!

Miss and love you girlie <3