Tuesday, September 26, 2006

IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Okay. So it's not a van but I will be living near the river! Very psyched. Maja and I talked to the directors at school and they said that we'll be moving to a new flat that's much better than the one we're at now (which is not bad). We'll be living with Carrie and we'll be farther away but it's supposedly a really nice. Went to Nutricia today to have interviews with new business English students. That was interesting since I have no experience interviewing for placement. It was good though. I had a few people that were really nervous and I felt so bad. I tried my best to make them comfortable but I know how I am when I get like that. Forget it. Then Maja and I headed out to get my sim lock removed on my phone and grab lunch. On our way back we met a young guy advertising for English tutoring. He's Polish but his English is ridiculously good. He's studying to be an interpreter. We talked with him for a while and now we're about to head back and make some dinner. I'm so ready to just relax and not walk/stand for a while.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

:) thinking about you.