Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SQUeeeeeZING IN ONE LAST TRIP

Heading to Zakopane this weekend and I'm very excited. A friend of mine and I will be hopping on the night train on Friday and spending the weekend (hopefully) with the "mountain people" drinking strong vodka and eating sausages. Yeah!!! I'm hoping to find some regional-specific vodka but am a little nervous as to how potent it can be. (Check out the link below.)

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006764717

Also very excited about next year's prospects. I've decided that since I won't be able to see my great aunt this coming June (I would have to skip this semester of school), I'm coming back to Poland next year and moving (if I can find a job) to Rzeszow - the city she lives closest to. I don't go drinking, I don't even really go out exploring - living close to family is ideal for me. I only hope that she'll want to see me as often as I'd like to visit. Family is one of the main reasons I am here and I feel so lucky that I'll be so close to family when I return.

No comments: